Wednesday, December 19, 2007

First Cake and Hunter Christmas

Wow! We've been busy. I'm sure you all have been too, Christmas season is always busy, but so much fun. Especially when its the twins First Birthday as well! We have a LOT of pictures posted so I'll try to caption each one. We are going to Dallas tomorrow and will celebrate Christmas and Birthdays with my family as well. So get ready for more pictures again when we get back! Merry Christmas to all and Praise the Lord for the birth of Jesus!

Avery and Atley with their new activity table. This was their (early) birthday present from mommy and daddy.

This is a normal day at our house....they are into EVERYTHING now.
So needless to say, my house is a mess for the first time in my life! I'm learning not to pick up until they go to bed....then I can't help it:)
Their first time to touch snow!
brrrr!
Phillip and I had a little family birthday party for the girls. They had their first sugar!!! They ate their entire cupcakes and cried when I took the crums away.

Atley is almost 1 year old!
Avery loved her cupcake too!
We celebrated Christmas with Phillip's family last night. The girls enjoyed opening presents, but loved the bows most of all. Here is Avery eating her first bow.
Atley followed her lead and munched on the red one.
Yeah! The girls got big toys! We really needed these and the girls love them.
Opening more presents....
Aunt Julie and Uncle Josh got them Mizzou pacis!! Go Tigers!
Uncle Matt and (soon-to-be) Aunt Lauren helping the girls open presents.
Grammi and Mommy with the girls new baby dolls.

No comments: