Thursday, June 4, 2009

for sale



anyone interested in moving? moving to say...my house? we are hoping to sell our house and move to a new development in Eureka, where we can build a new house at a comparable price to living in Wildwood. We are excited about the opportunity to do this, but of course, need to sell our house first. We LOVE our house, and so will you! I know that most of you who read my blog don't even live in St. Louis, but for those of you who do, maybe you know a family who is moving, or looking for a home here. I just wanted to get the word out. If you have any helpful leads for me, you can always email me at shellyrhunter@gmail.com.
thanks!
in the mean time, I am really enjoying having a CLEAN house! Maybe I don't love cleaning it all the time, but it's worth it. We had our first "showing" tonight. And it was a bust. We left 20 min. early, and they called 5 minutes after we left saying it was cancelled. All that work for nothing:) Oh, well. We still took the kids to the park and had a picnic and then came home, put them all to bed, and enjoyed our pefectly spotless house.

1 comment:

Julianne said...

I am so excited for you guys! Praying for a quick sale!