Monday, June 22, 2009

our trip so far

While here in Dalls, we've been doing so many things. Here are just a few:
spending time with family
playing with my sister Angie and her daughter Brenley every day here at my mom's house
swimming a LOT - Atley can go under the water for almost 5 seconds now, and loves it
Angie is having another GIRL
meeting our new nephew/dog - Murphy
watching uncle Al's baseball game
MISSING DADDY
going on walks with Nana
going to parks
shopping
dinging some lady's black BMW car door while she was watching
spending more time with family
Canon is scooting around and eating avocado, bananas and egg yolk
Canon got his FIRST tooth
twins are sleeping in a closet, on the floor, in sleeping bags
enjoying my friend Betsy and her baby River
grieving with our friend who lost a baby
Celebrating birthdays and anniversarys
getting excersise running up and down the stairs to check on the girls...which sadly last night I waited too long to do. another post for another day, but I'll leave you with this: poop on the walls!
so long! I'll have pictures next time:)
shelly

No comments: