Friday, November 14, 2008

Baby Shower

Two weeks ago I had a super sweet baby shower up at the ZOE house. I was so blessed by so many with gifts and sweet blessings written for Canon. Phillip and I have received so much from so many people are truly our "cup is overflowing!" Thank you to those that came and helped and watched as I frantically opened SO many gifts. I had two (well 3 really) baby showers with the girls. One in Dallas, and one here. But I was in the hospital so I didn't get to go to either. So they had a mini one up at the hospital for me there, which was so sweet. So this was fun to actually be AT my baby shower this time, and get to bring along a healthy 9lb baby boy! We are so happy little Canon arrived on his DUE DATE, healthy and with no problems. What a blessing! Here are some more pictures from the shower.


Julie and I


My favorite, M&M's! Of course they were blue and brown to match the theme!


My mom with Canon, sleeping! He slept the entire time and then wanted to eat as soon as I finished. I used my "hooter hider", which my wonderful sister made for me, and everyone went on and on about how great that thing is....and it is!



My mother in love reading a few scriptures and doing a sweet job of affirming me in front of everyone. It was so sweet!







2 comments:

The Brambletts said...

I'm glad everything is going so well. Love the pictures!!! My mom made me a "hooter hider" with he boys, but it was pretty hard to nurse the boys at the same time and try to hide everything!!! Take care and God bless you and your family!!

The Buster Bunch said...

I can't wait to see all the fun stuff Canon got!!! It looks like you are very blessed!!!