Thursday, January 17, 2008

One Year Ago Yesterday

Yesterday was January 16th, 2008. Last year on January 16th we took Atley and Avery home from the hospital!

What an amazing journey we've had.
I remember being so overjoyed that I finally got to bring my babies home. It seems like a very fast year, and I can't imagine what it will be like a year from now. 2 year olds!

Here are some pictures of our journey home and first pictures at home. Then I'll add some pictures of what life is like now :)
Thank you for all of your prayers along the way!



Here is Atley in her "going home" outfit
Avery in her "going home" outfit....I LOVED these little froggie outfits!
Family picture before we hit the road...
actually they had to wheel each of us out, while we were holding the carrier on our laps.
Nice ride:)
Look how little they are in there!
First time in their crib!
We were so happy to just hold them with no monitors or wires hanging from them. We walked all over the house.
Today...one year later! Now they are so much bigger, and more vocal, and MORE fun!


3 comments:

Dawntoya and Adam said...

Aw yay! look how good our Lord is!! Just one of infinitely many examples!

Sum said...

Shelley! I just wanted to tear up looking at this. they were sooo tiny. I love this post and how happy your sweet family looks.

The Buster Bunch said...

Wow, time flies so fast. Your girls are precious! I'm proud to be their Aunt! I love you!