Friday, December 12, 2008

December Days...

Yesterday we had Ashley come over to take our Christmas picture with her nice camera. Here are some shots from the day...

Atley getting ready for the pictures


One of our family shots



Atley getting some kisses from Lilly


All 3. At least Canon is not crying, he actually fell asleep sitting there!


My sweet babies


Here is Avery in her new coat from Ashley...so cute!


Me and my handsome little man


The girls in some other really cute new coats from a sweet ZOE family (thanks Paluzzi's!)


7 weeks old!


Oh Christmas tree, Oh Christmas tree!


This is our new game. I clap his hands together and he smiles at me. He is even laughing and coo'ing. I love it!


Here are the girls opening their new coats.


All smiles!!
He went to the dr. at 6 weeks and weighed 12.12lbs! 94% for weight!
We have been to SO many doctors in the past 2 weeks. My OB, Canon's Dr., the Dermatologist, and 5 times to the Chiropractor. Canon has been pretty colicky and we have been getting him adjusted twice a week. It has helped significantly and we are so thankful to Dr. Suiter! It's amazing what an adjustment can do. He is so much happier, sleeps better, and is overall less cranky in the late evenings (what a blessing!). We also got some colic calm, check it out!

Off to wrap some Christmas presents!
Merry Christmas to all, a little early...
Shelly

3 comments:

The Buster Bunch said...

Oh Shelly what cute pictures!!! Every single one of them is so cute. I love the family picture. The girls have such a sweet smile. And the one of Canon smiling is precious!!! I can't wait to see him again! Love you!!!

Dawntoya and Adam said...

That big smile of Canon's is killing me:)

The Brambletts said...

I love the pictures!!! What a beautiful family you have. Austin was looking at the pictures with me, and I clicked on your family picture, and it became big on the screen, and he just kept smiling and pointing at your girls. I kept telling him that they are twins just like he is with Tyler. Take care--you look great!!!