Friday, September 19, 2008

dr. update

I went to the doctor today and I'm 50% effaced and 1/2cm dilated. This was really good for me since I was 50% effaced last week and I was expecting to be 2-3cm dilated when I went today because I've still been having contractions quite a bit! So...the dr. said take it easy this week but it looks like making it to next week (36 wks) is a huge possibility now! I am so excited and really feel like I'm going to make my goal! Thank you to ALL those who've helped me in making it this far!!

4 comments:

the Schusters said...

Isn't the Lord so good!!?!?!!? I can't believe Canon is going to be here so soon! We can't wait to meet him, but not until his well done!

The Buster Bunch said...

Yea! You're almost there! Great news! Praise the Lord!

The Brambletts said...

Wonderful!! Many prayers for you and Canon.

The Morrisons said...

Wonderful News! We are praying for you all...how exciting...