Sunday, February 22, 2009

all by myself...

Phillip is off to Dallas to stay with my parents...and I'm staying here! Pretty crazy.
But so exciting because he is going to the Gateway Pastor's Conference and I can't wait to hear all that he learns there. He is going with other friends and family and they will be home on Wednesday, so it is a short trip. And leave it up to me to give him my camera so that I can't upload ANY pictures while he is gone for my blog. We took some video today so he could show my parents when he gets there. But now all you'll get from me is writing and no cute pics. Sorry!
We are just going to lay low while P. is gone. Off to Chick-fil-a in the morning to play with Mimi (since her hubby -Phillip's dad) is gone too. Bible study on Tuesday, and before I know it, he'll be home:) We have done some updates in our basement (nothing big, but fun) and I've been up to some crafty fun lately as well. So pictures to come...as soon as I get my camera back:)
And, since I have no hubby or camera...be on the lookout for a post about my newest favorite book in the next two days.
i love it!
shelly

No comments: